Saturday 28 November 2009

Back on line!!

Finally managed to sort out my technical problems and we are back on line again!! Despite work being mega busy, I have managed to get all my Christmas cards made and they are just waiting to be posted off now.......need to get the ones for Australia in the post this week otherwise they may never get there!!


As most of you will already know, I dont really make stocks of cards, although I am thinking this is a good idea....... as I like to make cards with the individual in mind, I also tend not to make cards that are the same, so with 30 odd Christmas cards to make it got a little difficult towards the end to come up with different ideas!!!




With the weather now turning so bad and it getting dark around 4.30pm I have invested in a small 'light tent' so that I can still take photos of my cards, although getting the light shining in the right spot is a bit of an art in its self!!





After a very long week at work, I was looking forward to finishing up yesterday as I have booked a week of annual leave. My upline Michelle had a get together at her house last night and although I was falling asleep on my feet, I mustered up the energy to go..............and I was soooooooooo pleased I did as I met Sharon and Germaine for the first time and of course Alison was there and it was just really nice to sit and do some crafting with other people, relax and have a bit of fun!!

So a big thank you to Michelle, it was a great night and looking forward to the next one!!


Stay safe


Kylie xxx




1 comment:

  1. Hey Kylie,
    It was lovely meeting you in person, sorry did not think of getting any pics!! Hope we can meet more often and have some more fun!! Chris said, I perked up a lot, after what I have been through the last 4 weeks!! Stamping is therapy!! HUgs always! G

    ReplyDelete