Sunday 29 November 2009

Christmas get together!

Hi everyone, how wonderful are Sunday nights when you dont have to go to work the next day!!!
Wanted to just say again what a great time I had round Michelle's on Friday night and also show you the wonderful swaps I got from the other girls......

First of all here is the card that Michelle made...

Love the sentiment and the large oval punches!!!


Next came the gift card holder from Sharon (hi Sharon, it was lovely to meet you!).......


Then there was the little chocolate box (complete with chocolates!!) from Germaine (hope to see you again soon)....

And last but not least was this very yummy mug filled with mocha chocolate goodness from Alison........recipe included!!!

All the girls are extremely talented and I hope that now we are all going to meet up once a month that some of their talent rubs off........at the very least I get some inspiration!




The last project I want to show you is a little acetate box filled with mints which I am going to give out to all my hard working staff......it has been a tough 6 months with many changes at work and they have all done so well. Thanks girls xx



Well thats it for now.........quite a long post for me really, but there was so much to show you all.

Have a good week and hopefully I will be back with some more projects soon.



Stay safe



Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment