Sunday 13 December 2009

How silently, how silently........

......the wonderous gift is given!!



There is something so special about receiving something hand made, and I am sure most of you out there enjoy giving something YOU have hand made to someone special.

We had a quiz during our managers meeting last week and it was to see how ready we all were for Christmas...one of the questions was 'have you finished writing all your cards?' I got extra points because I had not only finished writing them all I had made them all as well!!!



Sorry about the bad photo above, stil experimenting with my light tent!!





I have seen similar cards to this next one on many other blogs and I really wanted to give the wreath a try as I absolutely love it.....I think mine has come out looking a little square but over all I am really pleased with how it turned out.







This next photo is of a project I got from Andrea Walfords 12 weeks of Christmas......this is week number 5, you can find them here http://andreawalford.com/ although I received week 11 yesterday so it is nearly finished.





I got the idea for the little stamped tea lights from my amazing up line Michelle.....thanks lovely!!!

With a very tight Christmas coming up everyone is receiving something small, a hand made gift.......



Well thanks for stopping by, hope you like what you see, pop back anytime!



Stay safe



Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment