Friday 11 December 2009

JOY to the world!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!



Apart from being on a very long and tedious training course for 2 days this week the whole thing seems to have gone quite quickly!! I also had a meeting to go to in Colchester yesterday which meant another day out of the office.......I got some work done today but I think Monday will be a massive chatch up day!!



So here are the next installments of Christmas cards........cant remember where I first saw this idea, I think it was actually a wall hanging and I just used it on a card instead.



Wasn't sure about the dp behind the letters at first but my lovely other half said it looked better with than without......have to trust them at some point!!









I am really not that keen on this next card.......although I love the clean lines and it came out better than I had hoped. This dp is not one of my favorites but with soooooooooo many cards to make I had to come up with different ideas and use different colours so......what do you think??



Mmmmmmmm...........I still not sure.................



Well let me know what you think, I would love to hear from you!!


Stay safe


Kylie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment