Sunday 4 April 2010

A very happy day indeed!

Happy Easter everyone, hope you have all had a lovely weekend..........not too many chocolates!!



Thank you to everyone who continues to browse my blog.....I know I have been very slack of late and not done much posting but I have not done much crafting either so there has not been a great deal to post I must say.......time just keeps getting away from me at the moment and there are just not enough hours in the day for me to do every thing I want to do......sorry!!!



So I have been waiting to post this next card for ages and now that the big event has happened I can safely post it. The card was for my brother and his lovely bride who enjoyed an amazing day/weekend of celebrations last weekend. Sadly we were not able to make it over to Australia to be with them, which although I tried to put a brave face on for, was extremely difficult to deal with knowing that all my family were in one place and I wasnt there........but the important thing is that Tal and Jane enjoyed themselves and made that very special committement to each other.



This was my second attempt at a recessed window card, the first one I dont think came out as nicely as this but I did not recess the window as much....it is very subtle on this card.


I chose this style for my brother as I know he likes different things and I thought the idea of a vintage wedding photo on the card would appeal to him.

So Tal and Jane, I know you check out the blog every now and then so I just want to say that I know you had an amazing day, cant wait to see the photo's........and I thought a piece of wedding cake would have shown up in the post by now!!!!!! Just kidding xx Love to you both xx


Stay safe


Kylie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment