Friday 19 March 2010

The eagle has landed....

Strange title, I know, but when it takes a week for the post to get to Australia I have to wait until it arrives before I can post anything that is destined for family out there.........



so, this is a card for my soon to be sister-in-law, it was her birthday today and then next weekend she is getting married to my brother (will post the wedding card once I know they have seen it).....wishing we could be there but sadly we cant.





This next card is the Mothers Day card I made for my mum, as explained in an earlier post she much prefers 'mothering sunday' to the commerical mothers day.



I found this little sentiment on the internet and for me it sums up everything about being a mum, I know we all say it, but my mum is the most amazing person I know........she has taught me to be the person I am........strong, independent, a little firery perhaps, I got all her best bits and some of her worst but I could not ask for a better mum or best friend in the world. Love you so very very much mum xxx




Stay safe


Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment