Saturday 23 January 2010

A sad day.....

Just wanted to let you all know that I have taken any information about me being a Stampin Up demo off my blog now as I will no longer be doing this.



Unfortunately due to financial difficulties I am no long able to continue to do this and sadly Stampin Up were not able to assist me.



I would like to thank my upline Michelle for all of her support and encouragement, although I was only ever a demo to sustain my crafting addiction and not to do it as a business, I learnt loads from Michelle, she is a very talented lady. I am going to continue to use Stampin Up products as I really like their style and colours, so Michelle, when we are back on our feet a bit I will be round to place an order!!!



I am going to continue to post on my blog, as I love my card making and thankfully family and friends enjoy popping by and looking around.



Thanks everyone for their support by visiting my blog, hope you will continue to do so.



Stay safe



Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment