Friday 15 January 2010

Valentines.....

Is it really Friday???

It has been a tough week at work this week, the troups are rebelling slightly....dont like the thought of change and it is proving difficult to get them to see it is for the best.

The previous manager did not do a good job and unfortunately I am left to pick up the pieces which is harder than I though it would be!!



Anyway, enough self pity........

Valentines day is just around the corner and I had a request from the lady I make cards for, for a new batch. She did not specifically ask for Valentines cards but I thought I would make a few and see what she thinks



I went for a less traditional approach with some of these so let me know what you think!!



Ok, so this one is a little traditional with pink hearts but I still dont think it's obviously traditional...



Went for a more soft and subtle approach on this one...........soft subtle....get it???



Sorry about the above pun....so this next one again is very subtle perhaps for the more mature couple!!



I also have loads of birthdays during the next few months so will be spending some time at the craft desk getting those made.......as I have said before I like to sit and make a card specifically for the person it is intended for......usually when I get a bit of a stash I end up selling them to my friend for her shop so for family and friends I taylor make so to speak and I will be posting some of those very soon.


Well thanks for visiting and having a look around, please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear what people think.


Have a good weekend folks, I may be back before its out, if not perhaps during next week.


Stay safe


Kylie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment