Friday 29 January 2010

True Friend

Happy Friday everyone!!

It has been a short week for me as I had Monday off as annual leave, hoping to get next Thursday/Friday off as well and have a bit of a long weekend....4 days off in a row, just heavenly!!

Well as promised I said I would keep posting despite my decision to discontinue with SU, not done a lot of card making this week as just been too tired, I have some ready to photograph so must to that before I send them out as they are all allocated for friends birthdays!

I have been trying to use up some more scraps and wanted to make something clean and simple........



What do you think?? I really do love this stamp set, it looks great in just about any colour!! But as you can see I have stuck with my neutral colour scheme......


Might be back over the weekend


Stay safe


Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment