Saturday 5 December 2009

Liqueur coffee and christmas cards.....

Ok, lets start with the traditional........sorry the photos havent come out too well but its the best one can do in poor lighting.......despite using my new little light tent!!



I totally love the Winter Post stamp set and have used it loads for many of my Christmas cards and projects......





......it just gives a really lovely oldie worldie feel to the cards and everyone who has seen them says how much they love them.




Brrrrrrrrr.......this next card makes me want to reach for the hot chocolate or as we have discovered recently, using a generous helping of an irish cream liqueur in your coffee in place of milk.......mmmmmmmm!!!!




Watch out for those liqueur coffees....they can be a little moreish, but warm you right down to your toes!!


Hope you have enjoyed the cards, have a few more to post and a few more projects to get photographed so should be back later in the week with more.


It has been a busy week for us so apologies for not getting more crafting and posting done but unfortunately life gets in the way!! Back to work on Monday so things may slow down a little but I will do my best!


Stay safe


Kylie xx




2 comments:

  1. Ah Kylie, what lovely cards the others made and your boxes are great.I'm glad you had a good time with the others. Remember to cultivate these friendships, they are good for the soul (and inspiration!!)Take care and chin up. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie, its always lovely to see my girls! these cards are lovely! the winter post yes is so yummy!! i love the snowflake cards though the embossing is stunning! and i agree irish cream is lovely in coffee!! will remember that when i need a pick me up! Take care babes and if you are off over the festive period give me a call and come and do some stamping!!

    ReplyDelete