Sunday 2 May 2010

Bank holiday blues...

As promised....not so long before I was back posting!!!

Well it is a cold, wet, miserable bank holiday weekend....no surprises there, it has been quite a lazy old weekend with not much effort put into doing anything so the most energy I can muster is to sit infront of the computer and do a quick post!!

As I said in my last post, I am trying to work my way through a large pile of scrap card stock and DSP....unfortunatly the lady I usually sell my cards to has closed her shop so I am back to making cards for just family and friends.....which of course I love doing but at the moment I just dont seem to have any motivation to just create!!!



Moving on swiftly as I am starting to sound miserable.......this first card is a scrap creation, I am learning to be a bit more random with my stamping.....I can get caught up in things being really structured so I let loose with the stamp and I like how it turned out.



This next card is using a stamp set my Mum sent me ages ago........I love this set, the large flower is one of my favorites and is a 2 step stamp.

I decided to not put a sentiment on this card as it can then be used for just about any occassion.....you know the ones, when you totally forget and need a card in a hurry!!!


Well as I said this is only a quick post, Steve went fishing last night (madness, it was pouring with rain!!!) so need to get myself sorted so I can go and pick him up.


Hope you are making the most of the weekend


Stay safe


Kylie



No comments:

Post a Comment