Friday 22 January 2010

Blooming with colour...and a thank you!

Evening folks

Another Friday has arrived.........boy this week has wizzed by!!! Got to say my week started really badly but has improved greatly as it progressed.....had stern words with myself about getting on and doing the job I know I am very capable of doing and then got stuck in to it!!!



Not allowing negative people to bring me down.......so here is another bright and bubbly post to keep the mood going.







Apologies for the bad photography but just couldnt get the light right for this one.......and again sorry that the sentiment is basically unreadable!!! It is from the Simply Said set but the red on red maybe wasnt the best of choices!!







This next card was made using some free papers I got in my magazine......I dont often use them but these ones jumped out at me and had a bit of a 'funky retro' feel to them and I really loved the colours.





Well just a quick one tonight as it has been a long week and I am extreeeeeeeeeemly tired, taking an annual leave day on Monday so want to try and get some cards make and photographed over the weekend and hopefully will be back on Monday with some more to show you.

Have a great weekend everyone!!


Stay safe


Kylie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment