Saturday 16 January 2010

Burst of colour

Hi folks!



As you can see I have had a bit of a revamp of the old blog........fed up with the doom and gloom of winter so thought I would try and evoke some thoughts of summer warmth!! Not that I would like to be in the grip of the Australian heat wave at the moment, 37c over night...no thanks, you cant even breath when its that hot!!! Half of that would be nice though......



I even went as far as to use some nice bright bold colours on a card, I bought these die cuts ages ago and have never really used them.......nothing ever looked right but I think I managed to make them work on this card!





And the sentiment really says it all............those lovely warm colours really do make you want to smile!!



.........as this stamp set suggest 'Be Happy'!!!


Have a good weekend everyone


Stay safe


Kylie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment