Tuesday 17 February 2009

Carte Postale


Ok....getting the hang of things now, not to say I am totally clued up but getting there. Anyway, here is a card I made a little while ago, I used a sketch from I think Mojo Monday. I used Mellow Moss and Bashfull Blue cardstock, Le Jardin (retired) DP, Mellow Moss and Bashfull Blue ink and Carte Postale stamp set (one of my favorites!)
So what do you think?? Let me know........
I am finding now that I am leaning towards a distressed, vintage look to a lot of my cards although I do like to make them specifically with people in mind. I like the more natural earthy colours and find it really difficult to use the Bold Brights......I will keep trying though!
Thanks for stopping by....
Smiles x

3 comments:

  1. whoo hoo, well done i love the blog, keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kylie,
    Lovely card, its nice to blog, hope you are enjoying your SU starter kit..... and all the stash you have collected so far!! Take care nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,
    Welome to the world of blogging. It looks like you have gotten off to a great start!! I hope you manage find the time to update your blog a bit more than I seem to!
    Danneil.

    ReplyDelete