Thursday 19 February 2009

Sorry....



Apologies for the bad quality of these photos....I will need to spend some time perfecting my photography skills!!! Anyway, this is not my usual style but it needed to be big, bold and bright and obviously aimed at a young child.....but then will a 2yr old really care??? I have used Yoyo Yellow card stock and Forever Friends paper and stamp which I watercoloured using pencils and blender pens.








This is a picture frame I bought from WH Smith and then decorated....left to right I used More Mustard and Really Rust card stock and then the image was stamped with versa mark and more mustard, the stamp set is called Happy Harmony which was sent to me by my Mum who is also a Stampin' Up Demo in Australia. Next I used Sage Shadow card run through a crimper, stamped the sentiment on some recycled card...stamp set as before was sent from Oz and is called Reason to Smile. The card in the top right hand corner is from The Chocolate Box and is Core Colour which I ran through my Cuttlebug and then sanded the embossed image to bring through the core colour. The bottom 2 frames are decorated with Laura Ashley paper, I then stamped the flower (again an aussie import although I dont know the name of this one) in mellow moss and sage shadow, cut them out and attached using foam pads to give it some dimension........I like how this turned out although a little unsure about the top left hand frame, it just doesnt seem to fit in with the rest of it.
Oh well practice makes perfect............
Thanks for stopping by
Kylie x


No comments:

Post a Comment