Wednesday 25 February 2009

Seeing Spots!!!


My very first post was a card I made following a Diva colour challenge.....I have since figured out how to post the actually challenge so this is me being a little bit clever, then again its probably only me that thinks that!!!
Anyway, I saw this and really liked the colours that were being used so as I needed to make a card for Steve's daughters birthday coming up I wanted to make it something special.

I cased the layout from a card I saw ages ago (not overly confident about my own designs just yet!) apologies for the bad photo but really wanted to post this tonight.....I will have to take a few more shots tomorrow in natural light.

I stamped the small flower from seeing spots, cut them out and used a dimensional to make them stand out a bit, I did the same for the sentiment as laying it flat just didn't look right.


Stamps used: Seeing Spots
Sending Happy Thoughts
One of a Kind
Ink: Green Galore
Tempting Turqoise

I also did a simple insert for the inside of the card.

Hope you like it and thanks for browsing..............


Take care

Smiles x

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! It will make someone very happy, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Great job, and thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, this is so cute! Way to go with the color challenge and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love the sweet, simple design! The colors really flow together! Thanks for playing with the Divas!
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie. Trying again to say WELL DONE. Muttie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kylie. Mums friend Rosemary here. I realy like the Fishing card and the other watercolour card. Keep it up as it gives me ideas.

    ReplyDelete