Monday 23 February 2009

Just thought I would post a quick few photo's.....work has been manic and it was a busy weekend with no time to work out what colours/card/stamps/ink I used so for now it will just have to be the pics. This is a card I made for my lovely man.....he is actually a very good fisherman, I just thought it was funny, although he has been in a couple of tight spots whilst fishing I dont think he has ever ended up like that!!


These are a couple of items I made for Steve's mum for her birthday.....just a little note paper holder and a receipe box....I really do love the Le Jardin DP!




I have seen many of these little milk cartons on other blogs and love the idea of them, I purchased a template and instructions (i'm a bit weird about instructions....I love them and have to read the instructions to anything I buy!) anyway......I had a go and was really pleased with the way it came out. I am sooooooo not a pink and purple kind of girl but trying to use more of the bold bright colours

And last but not least I thought I should really post a picture of the bundle of trouble I named my blog after...........this is Spud! She was named before she was born and I was hoping for a boy but the name had stuck by then and I would not change her for the world!
Cheers
Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment