Thursday 24 September 2009

Congratulations!!

A bit of a double congratulations on this post........firstly and most importantly congratulations to my brother Talwyn and his now fiance, Jane on their engagement!!! It turns out that Jane asked Tal (does it really matter who does the asking!!) over dinner last week, fingers crossed we will be able to make it out to Australia for the wedding. Love to you both xxx





Now for the second part of my post.........all of my staff have been working very hard to get their NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care completed and this week they have done it!! Well done girls!

I only managed to take a picture of one of the cards as Steve went fishing and took the camera, and of course I wanted to give the girls their cards before yesterday as I am now on annual leave for a few days.............as my Dad and step mother are over from Oz.

I made this card especially for one of the girls as she has been an absolute diamond since I started......she has been so helpful, understanding and patient with me, I really dont know what I would have done without her.......
Thanks Jacqui xx



I brought the hat pins ages ago from a website that did them very cheaply and you got loads...... but they were really long so.........I cut this one down using my newly purchased Stampin' Up tool kit (how great are they!!!) and added a white bow.....need to buy some little beady, pearly things to go on them now.


The paper again comes from the pack I brought from K&Company.......I have a real thing for the vintage look!


Well, thats it for now, thanks for stopping by for a roam around my blog, hope you enjoyed!!


Stay safe


Kylie xx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kylie. We appreciate you giving us '15 minutes' of fame on your very auspicious site !!!! We are looking forward to the big day but have no idea what we will do ?? Again thanks. Excellent site by the way. You is very clever !! All our love Tal and Jane :) Ps Great Pic of you and Dad !!

    ReplyDelete