Monday 28 September 2009

Its coming..........!!

It pains me to even say the word this early in the year so I am not going to........but Steve has already got me buying mince pies!!!

So what I have for you today is a little selection of those cards which we all need to make tons of and then get in the post on time (well, thats me anyway....why I have such a problem with posting I dont know!!!)

I wanted to do a bit of stamp a stack for myself, keeping all the designs simple for ease and speed but I think I will just do what I always do and individualise cards for people........I like to make cards specifically with the person/people in mind.........rambling now so here are the pics! x







Sorry about this photo.....didn't really turn out that well!!!





I am loving the Winter Post set and I think I will be using it on many of this years cards.........



and my Woodcut Holly wheel was just perfect for this card!!!!


Thanks for stopping by and browsing, hope to see you here again soon.


Stay safe


Kylie xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the Scandinavian Set and have played with it heaps. Also the Woodcut Holly. Guess what----- we seem to have the same taste!!!!

    ReplyDelete