Saturday 19 September 2009

Happy Birthday Donna!!

Sorry it has been some time since I posted anything but it has been a busy 2 weeks with family over from Australia, illnesses and work so finding a few minutes to sit infront of the computer has been difficult........but I really have missed it!!

Well, as it is her birthday tomorrow I thought it would be safe to post these pictures now..... I bought this box from John Lewis ages ago and kept it to alter especially for my friend Donna, it was the last one in the store at the time and yes I have been back to see if they have any more but noooooooo!!!




I have used Brocade Background Designer Paper (retired unfortunately!!) and inked around the edges to give it a distressed/antiqued feel to it. I also used some metal corners and a lovely rub on of a rose (cant remember where I bought that from...sorry).






I then made some personalized writing paper and envelopes with my Justrite monogram set, to go into the box making it a stationary set.



Donna has had a tough couple of weeks as well so I really do hope she likes this gift as it was made especially for her........


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look around my blog.


Stay safe


Kylie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment