Tuesday 1 September 2009

2 cards today....

I wanted to post an altered project that I have done for a friend of mine whose birthday is coming up this month but I am worried that she might see it before her special day so I decided to post these 2 cards instead.

I made them a little while ago but with the weather being so bad lately the only chance I had to take some pics was this weekend......Steve also takes the camera fishing to capture those moments of glory and my picture taking time is usually on a Saturday morning.......while he is fishing!!!

Ok, back to the cards.....this first one I made using a stamp I bought recently (non SU) and I stamped the image twice leaving a gap in the middle for some ribbon.......




The sentiment is a Stampin Up rub on.....they are soooooooo lovely!!


This next card....which I really need to get in the post, is for a friend of mine in Australia. We grew up together since we were babies and she is my absolute best friend in the world!!


For you Tracey.........




Only a week to go now unitl my Dad and Wendy get here.......cant wait to see them!!! Of course I am excited about getting my NEW PAIR OF UGG BOOTS!!!!!!! Just in time for the cold weather....nice one Dad!


Thanks for stopping by to look around


Stay safe


Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment