Sunday 30 August 2009

Fathers Day..........in Australia!!

As the title suggests.....it is coming up to Fathers Day in Australia! Now before I got back into crafting and card making, I would have to buy an card in June here in the UK and then save it to send on to Dad in September......now of course I can just make him one!

Some of us find it difficult to make masculine cards and I am no exception!! I thought I would keep it very simple.....my Dad is a sailor and we have always lived near the sea so this card is very appropriate for him.


And he always wears a funny little hat when he goes sailing!! They are arriving here with us on Tuesday 8 September (2 days after Fathers Day......a little saving on the postage, although a little late getting it to him!!).


Well it has been a lovely weekend in our neck of the woods, hope it has been the same where ever you are!! And to top it off its a long weekend......good thing really as I need to blitz the house before Dad arrives, they are not staying with us (we just dont have the room) but still want the house to look nice.


Thanks for stopping by and looking through my blog....hope you enjoy what you see!!


Stay safe


Kylie xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh its beautiful! TFS and also for hopping by and leaving me your lovely message, I haven't been too sociable in the last few weeks! have a happy day with your father! Take care and see you sometime! HUgs always!

    ReplyDelete