Thursday 1 October 2009

Its new and packed full of fantastic products!!

I'm talking of course about the new UK Stampin' Up catalogue!! I got mine a few weeks ago and have not put it down since, it smells all new and fresh!!!



The wish list is steadly growing and my bank account steadly shrinking........only joking, not made any purchases yet. As with most people the credit crunch means the belt has had to be pulled tight and it may be some time before it gets loosened, but just looking through the catalogue is great fun and so inspirational.

Work isnt making much time for crafting at the moment so time spent at my desk is only for those essential birthdays and special occassions that deserve a hand made card.



Well, you can see the new catalogue on the left hand side, click on the picture to view its magical contents and please contact me if you would like to place an order or host a workshop.



Happy browsing.....



Stay safe



Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment