Sunday 16 August 2009

Cricut confusion.....

I made a bit of an impulse buy a couple of weeks ago and my Steve is really no help what so ever when it comes to these sort of things..........he just says 'you want it, we'll buy it'!!! So then my new Cricut machine arrived and we have had to change the front room around and buy a set of drawers just so there is room for the Cricut!!! I will just briefly explain that we live in a tiny little house and I have but a small corner in the front room for my crafting..............see!!


It is extremely difficult to keep it tidy and try and ensure that it does not take over the rest of the room!! Anyway on to a card.....so I made this card for my brother in law who's birthday was a couple of weeks ago now but this was the first thing I made with my cricut.....it is only his name but it was something!! I am finding it difficult to get my head round how to use the cricut but it is also difficult because as you can see in the above photo there is no room to really use it to its full potential........we soooooo need to move!!

So here is the card...............


I have also been practicing using my watercolours so I gave this card a bit of a background wash to it to try and make it look like the truck was on grass with the sky behind it.


Well, thanks for stopping by to look at my blog, hope you liked it.


Stay safe


Kylie xx

2 comments:

  1. I am also confused!!! Who is your brother in law? I have never heard of a Roy. Pictures of Spud are great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie
    if you need help with cricut give me a bell or email me and come round and i will show you how to use it to its full potential! lol
    you will never go back now you have one!
    take care
    Micehlle

    ReplyDelete