Tuesday 11 August 2009

A little bit of sunshine........

....and an early finish from work makes for good conditions to take some photo's!!!! I finally managed to get some pictures done today as I decided to get away from work early. Unfortunately my car died last weekend...the cam belt (expensive!!!!) so I am having to catch the bus to and from work at the moment.....it takes me 50 mins each way!!


Back to blogging......I have a friend who buys some of my cards to sell in her shop and she asked me to make her some wedding/engagement cards...she also wants some birthday cards for kids which I am finding a bit difficult to do, not really my thing as I dont have kids and dont know many people with young children. Anyway, so I made her some wedding styled cards and here they are.....



I used this really great corner punch for this card which lets you slot the front of the card in like a photo......



On this card (above) I used 'Safmat' which my Mum recommended to me, it is a clear printable sticker type thingy which once put onto something is almost invisible and looks like a rub on. So you can print what ever you want on it, cut it out and then stick it on!! I used it to print the sentiment on....




Well, sorry it has been sooooooo long since I have posted anything but as most of you out there know.....life kind of gets in the way of hobbies!!


Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with more cards.......hope the sun was shining where ever you were today!


Stay safe


Kylie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment