Wednesday 12 August 2009

Remembering Friends...

Evening all....



See I told you I would be back to do a post today!!!



Its only going to be a quick one though. I had a little afternoon nap today when I got home from work and I had a very vivid dream about a friend of mine who is living in Australia at the moment......I keep meaning to send her a card but after I woke up I went through my stash of ready made ones and picked this one for her. I immediately wrote it out and popped it into an envelope and it will go in the post tomorrow.




She is an amazing girl, went travelling across the world with a friend and once they ended up back in Oz she got a job (she is a renal nurse) and the hospital where she works is sponsoring her to stay for 12 months so that she can get residency. Her friend has come back to the UK so she out there doing it on her own and loving it so well done Sally I am so proud of you. Love and miss you loads. xx


Stay safe everyone


Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment