Monday 17 August 2009

Here's to good friends........

........and good sketches!! I dug out some of the sketches that people post and I save to get the creative juices flowing when I have lost my mojo. Here are two that I did recently.....





I really love the simplicity of the this card, the stark white with flash of colour..........




This designer paper came from a little set of 6x6 that I bought ages ago and have not really used. I have also not used this stamp until now so it was good to be able to put the two together.



Fingers crossed I get my car back tomorrow...it seems so long since it broke down but I must say I am sick to death of catching the bus now and just want to be able to drive!!!!!



Have a good evening and thanks for stopping by.....



Stay safe



Kylie xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue card - it is so sophisticated and elegant. Just had a nosey round your love - your creations are lovely and your watercolouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete