Monday 24 August 2009

A sad day for us Aussies!!

To all my fellow Australians out there.....I am feeling the pain as well!!! My Mum rang late last night, did not want to speak to me but asked for Steve....infact she did not even say hello to me...all she wanted to do was celebrate England winning the Ashes with Steve.....well, I say if she had any kind of loyalty to Queen and Country she would live here!!!!! But oh no, doesnt like the weather!!!!

Anyway, I noticed it had been a whole week since I posted anything....to be honest I have not done much crafting over the last week or two so I have had to drag out some older projects to show you.......these 2 cards I made using some very pretty designer papers (non SU) that I bought ages ago..............




Well my Dad and step mother arrive 2 weeks tomorrow so really need to get on and spring clean the house....it could be another week before I get to post any more.....Hopefully by then I will have found some more inspiration and got some crafting done!!



Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my blog..



Stay safe



Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment