Sunday 26 April 2009

Clean lines & Simple designs

Well I hope you have all had a lovely weekend......despite being 'on call' no one has rung me so my weekend has been nice and quiet. My car is still at the garage so we have been house bound, but we took Spud out for a walk this morning...bless her little legs, she was knock out when we got home!!
With the car out of action I have spent the last couple of days sat at my craft desk getting some cards made.......my scrap pile has been thinned out a bit but still working through it.............


I wanted to keep these ones simple, not too busy, with clean lines.......I keep looking at the Organic Grace stamps and I have to force myself to use them but once I have I love the way they come out!

This next one is for a friend, its not exactly for her as I am not going to write in it....its for her to keep or give to someone else. She doesnt know I am going to send it to her so ssshhhhhh! dont say anything!





Hope you like......leave a comment if you would like to!


Take care


Smiles xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kylie. This is great. I agree with this other person. A great blog site. But then I'm biased XXXXX Mum

    ReplyDelete