Friday 24 April 2009

Templates


Evening all,

Ok....so I did manage to takes some photo's but only now getting the chance to post them. Spud is making it difficult as she is sitting on my lap barking at the computer screen.......she chases the cursor around the screen and then barks when the screen changes!! Bless her....

Back to blogging......
Here are a few things I have made over the week.









This is a template I purchased from http://www.papertreyink.com/timeless_templates.html Lauren has some great templates on there and they make such lovely gifts to give to family and friends.




I stamped the note paper and envelopes just to give it a more personal touch.......what do you think???


Smiles xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combinations. I will copy this XXXXX

    ReplyDelete