Thursday 23 April 2009

Could it be........?

3 days in a row with the sun shining!!!! Lets just hope the good weather keeps up and we have an amazing summer eh! I even managed to get a little sun burnt yesterday....although I was standing on the side of the road with my car having broken down....not impressed at all!!

Another very busy week for me so although I have done some crafting I have not had a chance to take any photos or do any blogging.......actually thats a lie, I have had the chance but my weary bones have not allowed me to get up off the sofa and do anything. I am hoping to take some pics later and I might even manage to get them on here....if not it will be soon...maybe the weekend......work really is just a nuisance and gets in the way of everything!!

Sorry for moaning x

Smiles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment