Friday 24 April 2009

Shopping...


If anyone out there is like me....I like to write lists, I usually have about 3 or 4 on the go at any one time and at Christmas its more like 7 or 8!! So when it comes to the grocery shopping I always have a list which I write and re-write many times over. So a friend of mine asked me to make her a shopping list pad she can put on the fridge, now this style of list is not what I like to use....I usually have a A5 piece of paper and I write my list in sections of where things are in the shop..........am I sounding a little weired here now??? Anyway I cant remember where I found this design (if its yours let me know and I will give credit where its due) and it is perfect for my friend!





Next is a card I made using the DCBD sketch from last week......I was saving it to use with my Soft Summer stamp set but that was on back order and only came the other day so I was too late with the Challenge.......but here it is anyway!






I am really enjoying using my SU markers....and I have got all the colours now which is great and I can experiment loads!!



Well thats it for now, hope you all have a happy and safe weekend



Take care



Smiles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment