Wednesday 15 April 2009

Using up scraps!


Evening all,
I have a rather bad habit of letting a pile of scrap card build up next to my craft desk and then I end up with not only a bit pile of mess but loads of scrap that I just dont know what to do with....so I decided the other day that I was not going to use any more of my card stock until I have used up as much of the scrap as I can. Here are a few more cards made from my 'little' scrap pile.............







I wasn't really sure if I would use or even liked the organic grace stamps but now that I have had a chance to play about with them, I really do like them!!! I like the clean lines and simplicity of this card. This next one is all a bit bold and bright for me but I do actually like it.........





And last but not least.....Live your Dreams......again!



Thats it for now......hope you like them, thanks for looking!


Smiles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment