Wednesday 8 April 2009

Workshop and weary!


Hi everyone

Sorry not been around for a while....gosh nearly a week but I did manage to spend a day crafting last weekend but no time since for blogging but wanted to just post some pictures so that you dont forget that I am here!

The first pic is of my workshop very small area and loads of people so I think I will keep the numbers down a bit next time if I can.....it got a little crazy at times!! The rest of the pics are of some project that I wanted to try out....hope you like them.












Got to go now, so very very tired this week, looking forward to having a long weekend!!

Take care

Smiles xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Kylie. The above items are just great. Well done. You put me to shame, but you are inspiring me to think outside the square. So thank you again. Have a good Easter.XXX Mum

    ReplyDelete