Thursday 29 October 2009

CASED!!

Now these cards where made a couple of weeks ago but with work keeping me sooooooooooooo busy, it has been difficult to keep the creative juices flowing so I sat with the old and new SU Ideas books and sought out some inspiration.......... although I have used the general layout and colours of cards in the book I have changed them slightly so that they are not exactly the same.



On this first card I wanted to try out one of my new stamp sets, Office Accoutrement..... retired now I know but I treated myself on my last order with a few retired items, gotta get 'em while you can!!








As I made these cards a little while ago I cant remember where I saw this next one....I think it was on some elses blog so all credit to them......they used the new Medallion background stamp on theirs (will be purchasing this in the near future as I love it!!!) but I had to used a stamp from another set to get the desired effect



As Christmas seems to be everywhere at the moment I thought I would take and give a break from all that stuff and put some normal cards up to show you all.


Hope everyone is safe and well..........really should get back to the craft desk now and get some festive cards made.......I am soooo behind and was going to set myself a task of making at least one a night.......not made any so far this week so being terribly slack!!


Stay safe and thanks for looking


Kylie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment