Sunday 11 October 2009

Christmas Chaos!!

Unfortunately I have only been able to take pictures of a couple of cards due to the weather and being very very busy this weekend, but I have managed to make quite a few cards. I had a call from my friend who buys my cards and she has put in an order so I need to get my crafty butt into gear and get some made........then of course there are all the ones for family and friends to make yet as well!!!!



I am only going to post one card today as I will do the other one in a day or two (Steve going fishing tomorrow and taking the camera!!).



I got the idea for this card from the new Stampin Up Catalogue but changed it to make it more individual.






I tried to do the layering with the stamps and I think it came out ok.....I like it anyway!

Well hope you all had a good weekend, back to work tomorrow (no rest for the wicked, which is why I am always working!!!)


Stay safe


Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment