Saturday 10 October 2009

Mums are the best!!!

Firstly I would like to show you a card that I received today, now.... although the card was blank inside it was filled to the brim with so much love, care and kindness it was overflowing!! It was made by my amazing Mum who under estimates her own talent......where do you think I got mine from Mum!!!







Although the sentiment speaks volumes.........I know my Mum thinks of me every day, and she knows that she is always in my heart and thoughts. Thank you so very much for being there, despite the distance....................... I love you xx


Stay safe


Kylie xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for those kind words. I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you change the design of the page? It is now very classic looking. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Like the new look of your blog very much... Sorry have not been doing well hence no blog hopping... talk to you soon! Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie, I just think your mum is the best, she is a very loving and caring person. you are very lucky. Its great to see you guys have a lovely relationsship. I like forward to seeing you again in Tassie.
    Take Care all the best
    Catherine langford tassie/hobart
    ps I love the card.

    ReplyDelete