Sunday 25 October 2009

Embossing is the business!!

As Christmas involves making soooooooo many cards at one time (if only I was more organised!!) embossing folders are a fantastic way of quickly puting together a card and making it look great, on this card below I have used the cuttlebug snowflake folder, and a stamp from the fantastic SU Winter Post set........sorry about the bad photo.....better one underneath!!













On this card I have used the same stamp but the cuttlebug Christmas Tree folder.......but not used it as a tree just for the pattern on one of my layers.


I am trying to make one Christmas card a night at the moment, but work is keeping me so busy I am totally shattered by the time I get home I just want to crash on the sofa and watch mind numbing tv.......must motivate myself!!


With this annoying postal strike it is hard to know whether to sent cards to Australia or just put together a generic email and send it to everyone.......no, I think even if they dont arrive on time, my family will appreciate a handmade card.....they better!!!!!


Hope you have enjoyed looking around, will try and post again during the week.


Stay safe


Kylie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment