Tuesday 20 October 2009

Colour challenge...

Thought I would give the Christmas cards a break for a day........although I have started making cards that I need to give out.......I've made 2 so far....only another 25 or so to go!!!!



While I was on skype the other day with my Mum, we were talking about how us in the UK did not get any 'in' colours in the new catalogue.......but that in all of her magazines she subscribes to there is a colour combo that everyone is using at the moment.



She therefore set me a challenge to use the 3 colours.......we kind of worked them out to be So Saffron, Grey and Brocade Blue







I thought I would case one of the cards from the new ideas book and here is what I came up with.



I really like this colour combo and think I will use it again.......got a few birthdays coming up and friends of ours have just found out they are pregnant so this colour combo is nice and neutral until we find out what brand the baby is!!!!



Thanks for stopping by and having a look around, hope you like what you see!



Stay safe



Kylie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment