Sunday 18 October 2009

More Christmas Card Chaos!!

Hi everyone....



Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!! I have had a massively busy week and another one to come but somehow I managed to sit at my craft desk and, like a crazy woman, I made loads of Christmas cards!!! Unfortunately none of them are for me to use for family and friends......it was an order from my local lady with the lovely shop, but I was grateful for the order as every penny counts!!



She also asked me to make her some general cards as well so I put together about 32 cards for her.......I did say I worked like a crazy woman!!!





I had a good look through all of the sketches I save and even used some of the designs from the new and old idea books, trying out different colour combo's and shifting things around so that they weren't exactly the same.



I managed to take photo's of all the cards.....Steve is going fishing again tomorrow so no camera for a few days (we have to share!!) but good news......it looks like he has found some work starting the end of this month. It means he will have to work away during the week but anything is better than nothing!!!

Well have a good week everyone, hopefully I will find some spare time to pop back during the week to post some more Christmas cards.

Thanks for browsing.......


Stay safe


Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment