Friday 8 May 2009

3D Items

Happy Friday one and all!!!

Well thats another week gone and now it is only 3 weeks left until I finish up my current job, taking a week off and then starting the new one..........a little nervous!!

So I managed to get some bits done over the long weekend, June is a busy birthday month for me so I going that extra mile to get everything done in time, Steve has gone fishing so I can spend all night at my craft desk......joy!!! Couple of things have to go to Australia so they need finishing and getting in the post quick smart!

Anyway, enough of my mad ramblings lets show you what you popped on by to see.......

This little letter set was made using Lauren Meaders Timeless Template......she is amazing, I love her templates and I have bought soooooo many!!



I really cant remember where I got the idea for this but its a long note pad on a ring binder.


And lastly this little note book holder which I made for my friend Donna, I also made her a shopping list note pad to keep on the fridge, but this was just a little something for her to keep in her handbag......she loved them both!


Hope you like.......


Stay safe


Smiles xx

1 comment:

  1. I really like the long note Kylie. And I think your blog looks great.
    Linda H

    ReplyDelete