Sunday 17 May 2009

Rain, rain go away!!!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the bad photo's......but the rain came and didn't stop so I wasn't able to go outside to take the pictures......



Unfortunately Steve's mum was taken into hospital the other day for suspected gall stones/infection so this is a card I made for her. I cased it out of my Papercraft Inspirations magazine although it is not exactly like the one in the mag, and my ribbon roses aren't anywhere near as good!!!



This next card I also cased from a little project book that came inside my magazine...again changes were made but the idea is roughly the same....the stamp set is from Papermania.

I recently bought this hard back journal from Capture The Magic in Soham, it wasn't that difficult to alter, although the back was more difficult as I had to try and cut the small holes in the paper for the eyelets on the back where the elastic is joined onto the book and I didn't quite get it right. Which is why I didn't take a pic of the back!!!


I think it turned out ok though..........what do you think??? Thanks for visiting!


Stay safe


Smiles xx

1 comment: