Sunday 10 May 2009

Mojo Monday challenge

You wont believe it but my car has died again!!! Got up this morning, went to go out and nothing........why oh why do I not know a mechanic!!!

After hours of staring at the engine and wiggling this and that, Steve and I have given up on the car and it will have to go back to the garage tomorrow.

Back to crafting................as Steve went fishing on Friday night I sat as always for many hours at my craft desk getting some cards made. This one is for my niece who I have not yet met, fingers crossed her Mum and Dad will be bringing her over for a visit, this is for her first birthday! Although I followed the challenge sketch its not quite the same.........




This next card is for Steve's niece who has just got engaged........as I dont have the Mr & Mrs set I had to improvise a little but I cased the card from the SU Idea Book. I think it came out really nice, very impressed with it even if I say so myself!!!


Thanks for stopping by

Stay safe

Smiles xx


4 comments:

  1. Like your large clip card, lovely blend of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie, for visiting my blog, I do like your artwork indeed! Are you going to the Peterborough Training in June, would love to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink and Tangerine together. I need to see the long note pad from the open view please. XX Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Kylie! Thanks for joining my challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete