Sunday 24 May 2009

What a weekend!!!

I know, I know.....it is a glorious day outside and i'm on the computer posting!!! I have been outside trying to get some washing done and making the most of the sun shine but thought I would pop inside quickly and do a quick post.......
Here are a couple of cards I made last week.......




I made a really special card for my friend and put it in an addressed envelope ready to send to her.....the problem being that I had a large envelope ready to go to Australia and I think i might have put the card for my friend (who lives in Kent) in the Australia envelope!!!!!!! At this point in time I cant find the card in my house anywhere so it may be winging its way to Oz.....will have to make her another one.....sorry Emma xxx


Hope you are all having a fab weekend and enjoying the sunshine


Stay safe


Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment