Friday 22 May 2009

More Birthday Cards!!

Evening all and a happy long weekend to you........



Well as you know June is a busy birthday month for me and with only 4 working days left until I leave my job and start my new one I am not going to have much time to get cards made and in the post, so I am trying to get a bit of a jump start on them. I decided to take a week off between leaving one job and starting the next but I want to use that time to blitz the house and get ready for my new job........i'm sure some crafting time will be sqeezed in there some where though!!!



Ok, well this first card is for my beautiful god daughter who is turning 8 this year, I met her mum when I first arrived in the UK and she has become a life long friend......bless her she used to pick me up and take me to her house so I could do my washing, now that is a true friend!!





This next one is for another friend who I met again when I first got here, she has been through some very rough times lately and has only just started to come back into the land of the living so this card is made with all the love in the world for her..........



I am not 100% sure but I think the background stamp on this one is from Papermania......


Thanks for stopping by


Stay safe


Kylie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment