Saturday 30 May 2009

Simple, yet elegant......

Hi all

Well I am now officially unemployed..........until 8th June that is!!!! I have given myself a week off to get a few bits sorted and maybe squeeze in some craft time. There were a select few people at my old job that I will miss terribly but hopefully will be able to keep in touch with, so wanted to make them a special card to say thanks for all the support and hard work they gave me over the years, here is what I came up with.......













This next card is a replacement for the one I made for my friend which I still cant find and think I posted off to Australia......which is no good as she lives here in the UK!! Anyway I kept it very similar to the first one as it was sooooooo right for Emma............



I have also made 5 cards to take to field training next month in Peterborough, was not really sure what I had to take with me but from reading other peoples blogs I got the idea that I needed to take some cards to swap. They are sitting here ready to go and I have taken pics but I am saving some them to post a little closer to the date.......not sure if 5 is enough but dont want to take too many incase people dont want to swap with me!!!!!


Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine......remember your factor 30!!


Stay safe

Kylie xx

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to a training and have to swap then usually people take 20 or however many of the same thing. It is a statement of you. You have to put a recipe on the back. It doesn't have to be a full card, it can just be a single and they can be the size of a playing card or ATC if you want. XXXX Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Kylie! the colours are some of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete