Friday 15 May 2009

Birthdays!

Happy Weekend everyone!!

As mentioned in a previous post, June is a busy Birthday month for me and I have been working my little tush off to get cards made and in the post........this first card is for my step brother, nothing too fancy just clean and simple....I like it!


This card is for his wife......unfortunately her Birthday was earlier this month and I missed it, for some reason I have never known when her birthday is so now its on the calendar I wont be forgeting it again!

Although I have gone back to my normal natural earthy colours, I am still trying to branch out with other colour combos by using the wonderful colour challenges that regularly appear on other blogs.
A little while ago I posted a card that I had cased from Leslie Rich, well I decided to use her smooching technique again on this card which is for a very special friend of mine, I saw her recently when I went back to Kent for my birthday.......it was so good to see her and catch up and this style of card is just perfect for her, I so hope she likes it!
Stay safe and thanks for looking

Smiles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment