Monday 4 May 2009

Sketches

Working full time, I find it difficult to join in with all the wonderful challenges that people set so I tend to just print the sketch and do it when I get the chance.......these next couple of cards are based on sketch challenges probably from ages ago but only just dug them out to have a go. I dont always follow the sketch exactly but they are great for ideas to use up scrap!!



This next photo also includes a 3D item called 'From The Desk Of' made from Timeless Templates http://www.papertreyink.com/timeless_templates.html
And I have just realised that my garden furniture is the same colour as SU Really Rust!! Must remember to put something over the table when photographing this colour card!.

Hope all you UK residents have enjoyed the long weekend.......back to work tomorrow.


Stay safe


Smiles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment