Saturday 2 May 2009

Cased

Happy Saturday everyone......enjoying the weekend??

Sadly the part for our car did not arrive yesterday so we are stuck without the car for the bank holiday weekend. I did manage to pinch the work car for a couple of hours so we could get some groceries in at least.

I saw this card on Teneale Williams site http://www.tenealewilliams.com.au/wp02/ ( a fellow Aussie!) and thought I would case it.....not quite the same but near enough!!

This is for Steve's daughter Amber's birthday which is coming up this month, I have used Elegant Eggplant, Handsome Hunter, Taken with Teal and Whisper White card stock. It is diffcult to see but I stamped the main card with the Sanded background stamp but the other images are non SU, the main image of the flowers is Laura Ashley and the other was found in a craft shop so unsure of the brand.

These next 2 cards are very simple as again using up some scraps but I like the way they have come out..........






Card stock is Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard with Chocolate Chip and More Mustard ink. On the Live your Dreams card I have used Versamark and then white embossing powder.


Thanks for looking.

Stay safe

Smiles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment