Tuesday 19 May 2009

Just a quick one!

Hi everyone,


Thought I would do a quick post tonight.......soooooooo busy at work right now, getting ready to wind down and hand everything over to my deputy on 29th!!!!! I am so ready to leave now, new horizons and all that.........


Anyway back to the crafting.... here is a card I made last week some time, I did manage to get loads done last week and I have been saving them to do over the next few days as I knew I would be busy and have no time for anything new. I made this card using one of my many sketches that I print off for my little 'ideas' book.







The small sentiment stamp is from the Fresh Cuts set but the background one is a stamp I picked up in one of the many crafting shops I have discovered around Cambridge....who new we had so many....my Mum is sooooo jealous, while she was here last summer we spent many a day roaming the region looking for shops she had seen advertised in her craft magazines.


Mum you need to come back so I can take you to all the new ones I have discovered.......bring an empty suitcase!!!!


Ok, so I was only going to post one card but I decided to pop another one in here......again one of my 'save for later' sketches......actually this was only last weeks Mojo Monday sketch http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/


Well, I hope you like them, thanks for look and feel free to leave a comment.


Stay safe


Kylie xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kylie, beautiful entry for the Mojomonday!! I have seen this set since 3 years now, and wonder should I get it or not.... may be I shall, TFS! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete